The Solopreneur Guide: Social Media Know-How + Getting Your Sh*t Done!
By now we all know that having a social media presence is a must for brand and businesses. If you're doing it right, social media enables you to connect with your potential customers on a personal level to build that Know, Like + Trust Factor essential to turning fans into customers.
But, here's the thing...
Social media can also be a complete a total time-suck - eeking away your precious solopreneur hours falling down the hole of Facebook into friends' pictures and funny articles.
You get on Facebook (or any other social media network), to post a great brand picture and link to your latest blog - but 2 hours later you've been side-tracked by analytics, how-to articles, trying to figure out if you should do a paid ad, and all those damn notifications.
I feel ya Boss.
I have teamed up with Cat Paterson - The Straight Talking Ginger, to bring you a kickass course all about productivity and social media!
We had a free webinar a few months ago - and we've repackaged those slides into a free course preview - click below to get more info!
You're going to learn how to:
- Take back control of your day (as opposed to handing the reigns over to asshats).
- Become crazy productive (and even get the boring stuff done without an eye roll).
- Slap your social media strategy into shape and put an actual plan in place.
- Dominate Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and learn which platform you should laser-focus on.
This course is for you if you are:
- An action taker
- Can handle straight shooting advice
- Frazzled and ready for a plan
- Serious about getting organised
- Willing to see things differently and do things differently to get exception results
Seriously Boss, this course will be the first step in becoming more productive, less frazzled, and using social media effectively for your business.
BONUS: Cat has a Scottish accent and I make tons of faces so you're sure to be entertained!
I cannot wait to see you there!!