I hear it from business owners all the time..."I don't know how to get clients from my social media networks."
Usually, when I hear these frustrations, it boils down to a couple of issues:
- They skipped the basics when creating a social media strategy (or they have no strategy).
- They don't know how to communicate effectively on social media.
The good news is these are both totally solvable problems!
Just like any strategy you build, having a solid foundation and on-point communication is essential.
You need to be able to answer:
- Which social media networks make the most sense for my business?
- What is my brand voice?
- What am I going to talk about?
- Where am I going to find awesome content?
- How am I going to create a content calendar and keep track of it all?
It's not enough to simply outline the features and benefits of whatever it is you sell. You need to establish trust and expertise, as well as making your potential customer feel like you are talking directly to them.
"Ok, cool beans Cara - but where do I start and how do I do that?"
Sign up for "How To Turn Fans Into Clients With Social Media Engagement" - a FREEEEE webinar hosted by Reina + Co - Tuesday, April 12th at 1pm Pacific.
Reina Pomeroy is a Life + Biz Success Coach and a true ray of sunshine. Like me, she also left her stable (yet, unsatisfying) job with the government to pursue her passions and life of happiness.
We are joining forces to provide you with a ton of info so you'll walk away with....
- The biggest mistakes new businesses make when starting their social media strategy - and how NOT to make them.
- How to know FOR SURE which social media networks you should be on.
- The exact strategy to find and engage with relevant conversations on social media.
- Where to find valuable, curated content for your audience, plus a framework for creating your own content.
- How to create a content calendar that works and keeps fans engaged.
You most definitely don't want to miss this.
p.s. Every registered participant will receive a workbook to help get the most out of this free training.
See you there!